This website is the property of Wheelock Fruits Ltd. All material on this website is copyright to Wheelocks Fruits Ltd and is about our product and also our online shop. The content on the website is not intended to provide, and does not constitute or comprise, advice on any particular matter and are provided for general information purposes only. You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any material contained on (or publications provided within) this website, without seeking appropriate professional advice.
You can use your credit card and debit card on our website. This website uses the secure payment system Payment Sense for all our payment. Our products are priced in Euro.
When you select the number of people, the date and the time for the event please click on Book Now. This will bring you into the shopping cart where the details of your order will be there. You can update them now – i.e. change time/date and number of people. Once you are happy then click on Proceed to Cart where you will be asked to fill in your Billing Details, Additional Information and card details in the Paymentsense detail.
Wheelocks Fruits Ltd uses Mailchimp to manage our newsletter. When you put in your email and check the terms and conditions you will receive a email asking you to confirm your subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time to our newsletter.
While we endeavor to ensure that www.thevillageatwheelocks.ie is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to www.thevillageatwheelocks.ie may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You are prohibited from using this site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- posting any material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant law, regulations or code of practice
- you may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking)
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the express permission of the owner.
Wheelocks Fruits Ltd reserves the right to refuse to post material on the site or to remove material already posted on the site.
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgement by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums.